The Kubernetes Data Control Center
PX-Central is your centralized monitoring, metrics and data management interface for Portworx Enterprise.
- Multi-cluster management UI
- Proactive centralized monitoring
- Cluster setup/installation
- And more…
Container Data Security Without Compromise
With PX-Secure encryption and access controls, you can move securely at the speed of Kubernetes.
- Cluster-wide encryption
- Container-granular or Storage-class based BYOK
- Role-based access control for
- Integrates with Active Directory and LDAP
Data Management, Kubernetes style
Complete control over your Kubernetes data no matter where it lives.
- Multi-cloud/multi-cluster application migrations
- Snapshot-based backup to any cloud
- Application-consistent snapshots
Data Protection For Mission Critical Apps
PX-DR extends the data protection included in PX-Store with Zero RPO Disaster Recovery for data centers in a metropolitan area as well as continuous backups across the WAN for an even greater level of protection.
- Multi-site synchronous replication for Zero RPO DR across a metro area
- Multi-site Asynchronous Replication for DR across a wide area network (WAN)
- All DR policies can be set at the container-granular level
Scalable Persistent Storage for Kubernetes
Built from the ground up for containers, PX-Store provides cloud native storage for applications running in the cloud, on-prem and in hybrid/multi-cloud environments.
- Container-optimized volumes with elastic scaling for no application downtime
- High Availability across nodes/racks/AZs so you can failover in seconds
- Multi-writer shared volumes across multiple containers
- Storage-aware class-of-service (COS) and application aware I/O tuning
- And much more…
PX-Autopilot for Capacity Management
Stop overprovisioning cloud storage. PX-Autopilot for Capacity Management allows you to stop over-provisioning storage capacity in the cloud so you can cut your cloud storage bill in half.